Managing Import Journey From Origin To Destination
Managing Import Journey From Origin To Destination - Leading to Certified Import Compliance Manager (CICM)
This programme will offer step-by-step guides to the critical functions along the export import supply chain with emphasis on the role of third party inspection agents. There will be practical activities where participants will deal with live Letters of Credits and real documents to ensure that learning has taken place.
- Fundamentals of international trade
- Managing import logistics
- Letter of credit & other methods of payment
- Costing and controlling operations
- The documentation process & the cost of mistakes
- International freight forwarding practice
- Managing third party relationships in import
- Issues in customs evaluation, Compliance, AYSCUDA +++.
- Incoterms® 2010
- Dates :August 28th - 30th
- Fee :₦180,000.00
- Location :Lagos, Nigeria