The participants will learn how to eliminating defects through fundamental process knowledge. Among the topics that will be covered in addition to DMAIIC and Six Sigma philosophy include process control, process capability; financial implications and root cause analysis.
Our unique blend of theory and application provides you with a course that is both practical and interactive, and provides you with a real opportunity to deliver real results. We achieve this by the delivery of a live business project that should be identified by you prior to the commencement of training. There is then a period of approximately one month between classroom sessions to allow you to then progress your project.
This training is suitable for those looking to lead improvement projects and managers who require practical experience of Lean Six Sigma. To fully benefit from the Six Sigma Green Belt Training it is essential that you have a project identified and examined. You will also need access to a laptop computer with Minitab v14, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint installed.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create and improve a lean process
- Implement 5S to develop a safe, clean working environment
- Map the process flow and identify activities that add value
- Reduce setup time The Toyota Production System
- Science of Lean and Six Sigma
- Basic Process Dynamics
- Link day-to-day operational details to business strategies
- The Business Process Flows Framework
- Analyze process flows to target improvement effort