IIEI, Courses – CITLS,CIFF,CITFS,CITM
This is Certified International Trade logistics Specialist. This certification is for people that are, and those who intend to venture, into Import and export, logistics and Supply chain and warehousing. After the completion of the course, the person is certified and is expected to renew his/her certificate after 5 years.
This is Certified International Freight Forwarder. It is the initial level of industry certification. It shows employers that you have the practical experience of International Trade.
This stands for Certified International Trade Finance Specialist. This certification is for people that are, and those who intend to venture, into the Financial aspect of import and export as well as the general financial sector of the economy.
CITM (Certified International Trade Manager)
This is the highest level of industry certification. It is for senior career professionals or individuals seeking to attain senior-level management positions within their organization.
It shows that you are capable of managing the strategic development of International trade and in maintaining international relationships.
APICS Courses – CSCP,CPIM
CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional).
The mission of the CSCP programme is to educate individuals on the concepts, tools, terminology, and integration of topics across Supply Chain functions. The CSCP programme is designed to test candidate’s in-depth knowledge of a variety of subjects specific to Supply Chain Management. Apics means association of process improvement and continuous success.
The new APICS CSCP exam consists of three important modules. The exam reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of operations and supply chain managers. For accreditation, you must master each of the following:
CPIM (Certified Purchasing and Inventory Manager).
This programme is essential for professionals involved in the following fields:
- Production and Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management.
Programmes under Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) UK
- International Certificate in Purchasing and Supply
- International Advanced Certificate in Purchasing and Supply
- Level 4 Foundation diploma in purchasing and supply
- Level 5 Advanced diploma in purchasing and supply
- Level 6 Graduate diploma in purchasing and supply
Programmes under Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) UK
- International Certificate in Logistics and Transport.
- Diploma in Logistics and Transport.
- International Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport.
Kindly visit the the websites below for further inquiries: multimix-academy.com, www.cilt.org.
- Lean Principles
- Lean Building Blocks
- The Key characteristics of a Lean Organization
- Balancing and Simplifying Work Flows
- How LEAN organization concepts apply to different types of organization and activities.
- A Typical LEAN organization implementation
- Key techniques associated with creating a LEAN organization, incuding 7 wastes analysis.
- Lean simulation (SSA’s proprietary simulation fame to simulate a lean factory).
- Lean RMAOR Methodology
Green Belt Duration: 4 days
- Course Content:
– Introduction (six sigma & overview of RDMAIC)
– Define Phase
– Measure Phase
– Analyse Phase
– Improve Phase
– Control Phase
Black Belt Duration 4 days
- Course Outline
– Critical Business Processes
– How to select project
– Introduction to Six Sigma
– DMAIC and its applicability
ACSC – Certified Import Compliance Manager
– Fundamentals of import trade
– Essentials of Importing
– Documentary Credit and other Methods of payment
– Terms of sales[INCOTERMS]
– Import Logistics
– Import Finance
– Customs and Ports Operation
– Tuition & Materials- N120,000
GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Entry Qualification: B.Sc / HND /Advance Diploma
- Duration: 4 days
- Fee: N65,000 ( 15% discount for registration before March 5th)
- Certification Body: African Center for Supply Chain
Certified Warehouse Manager & Certified Warehouse Analyst
- Certified Warehouse Manager
- Certified Warehouse Analyst
- Warehouse Processes
- Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Layout and Design
- Storage and Equipment handling
- Distribution System
- Managing Distribution
- Tuition & Materials – N120,00
Content Coming Soon.